Rules of play at Funtown
- Although we provide staff to monitor usage of the play equipment as well as having access to First Aid facilities, Parents/Guardians must supervise their children at all times whilst using facilities at Funtown.
- Play is restricted to 90 minutes each weekend, bank holidays and school holidays. Management reserves the right to charge for additional session(s) for playtime exceeding this limit. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict play to 90 minutes on any other day.
- Under no circumstances are customers allowed to bring in their own food and drink for personal consumption. If in doubt, please ask to speak to a manager. (excludes babies)
- Children who are not well are advised not to use these facilities
- Height and age restrictions are in force for the safety of all children. Please note that these are current up to 12 years of age and 4ft 9 in height
- Children must remove their shoes before playing on the equipment in the play area
- For the reasons of hygiene children must wear socks and we advise on wearing long sleeve tops at all times
- Food, drink, sweet, chewing gum, or any hard/sharp object MUST not be taken into the playframe
- Funtown does not accept responsibility for the loss or theft of items left unattended within the main play area.
- Photography within Funtown is strictly prohibited due to the sensitive nature of photography of children with public places. (For parties booked, photography within the private party rooms is allowed.).
- We take any form of Physical or Verbal abuse directed towards Customers or Staff very seriously and will proseucte if deemed neccessary.
Email us with any questions or inquiries
or use our contact data.
46 Speke Road,
Garston, Liverpool L19 2PA
Tel: 0151 427 2369
WE ARE OPEN ALL WEEK
9:30AM - 6:00PM
We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Day & Easter Sunday.
Mon - Fri 9:30 - 3pm(term time only)
£4 entrance for children age 1-4
£5 entrance for children over 4
£6 entrance for children,
Sat - Sun 9:30 - 6pm